[csswg-drafts] [css-tables] Investigate fragmentation with writing modes

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:24:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
gregwhitworth has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-tables] Investigate fragmentation with writing modes ==
Opening based on the discussion in this Issue:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/367#issuecomment-257194703

In this discussion it was brought up the desire to control
fragmentation in the inline direction, and there was a question in
regards to fragmenting when writing modes are in use. I don't suspect
things to be any different, that said I've been wrong before and want
to do some quick investigations into the matter to see if
fragmentation does change at all.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/669 using your GitHub
account