Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby][css-inline][css-pseudo] Interaction of initial letter and ruby

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 04:29:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we should actually delay applying `initial-letter` to inline
child to the next level. As far as I know, WebKit only supports
`initial-letter` on `::first-letter`, and Gecko plans to do that in
the first impl as well.

And the other question is how `::first-letter` interacts with ruby,
then...

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/654#issuecomment-257211874