Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby][css-inline][css-pseudo] Interaction of initial letter and ruby

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:22:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Then I'd suggest we make it undefined and encourage people to feedback
 on the behavior here with real use cases. Currently browsers have
different impl approach for ruby, so it may be challenging to define
an interoperable behavior which is easy for everyone to follow at
present.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/654#issuecomment-257195499