Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Hyphenate only overflowing words?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:04:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the proposal, it makes sense to me. Out of the possible
syntaxes you've suggested in your blog, I would favor adding this
through the overflow-wrap property: `overflow-wrap: hyphenate`.

As a workaround, you can do something like this:
http://jsbin.com/wisuro/edit?html,css,output but it requires messing
with the markup, and is doesn't work as well anyway, so it isn't a
real solution.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/616#issuecomment-254682537