Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] Fixup collapsible whitespace

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:54:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The new text is in the css-tables-3 spec:
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-tables-3/

> Another testcase worth considering:
> ```
red">
yellow">group</span>
> ```
> Should there be any red there? I believe there would be if CSS2.1
were implemented as written even with the change from
https://logs.csswg.org/irc.w3.org/css/2016-09-19/#e720481 that was
resolved yesterday, but is that the case in any browsers?

I believe with the proposed text there should be no red. Edge displays
 red in that case right now. I don't want this to be the behavior the
spec mentions.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/467#issuecomment-253890434