Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom][css-color] Need clarification on serialization of `rgb` & `rgba` in light of css-color-4's syntax changes

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 21:40:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Pushing back slightly: what would be the point of maintaining state
about whether the author used `rgb` vs `rgba`?  If we're going to that
 trouble, should we also record whether the author used comma syntax
vs. comma-less syntax, so we can faithfully recreate their chosen
syntax when serializing, too?  (I hope not.  I'm just not sure where
to draw the line on which of the author's stylistic choices get
preserved for serialization.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at