Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [varfont] Italic & Oblique benefit from not including a <number>

From: Christoph Päper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 12:52:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
JFTR, that would mean, `font-style: normal | italic | oblique` would
remain unchanged.

I‘ve seen backwards italic, semi-slant italic and upright italic fonts
 before, so I don’t get why these should be excluded. (I would use
issue.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Crissov
Please view or discuss this issue at