Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] New feature - Zoom factor

From: Hexalys via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 04:05:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@staktrace

visualViewport being an event object, I don't think it is well suited
for "page zoom". Unlike mobile, where pinch-zoom start at 1.0;
page-zoom can be anything right from the start and should be
detectable on initial load. I preferably would like to see the
page-zoom `scale` property on a prospect [layout viewport
object](https://github.com/WICG/ViewportAPI/issues/16) exposed on the
window object.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hexalys
Please view or discuss this issue at