Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [varfont] Values in font-variation-settings should be normalized 0.0 - 1.0

From: Jason Pamental via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 00:18:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think that understanding now how the higher-level properties will
'clamp' (or have the ability to supply a value like '999' instead of
'heavy'), then with proper explanation I think it matters less in
font-variation-settings.

But it does raise the point about how anyone would know what the
possible value ranges are short of opening up the font file. Would it
always be some number between 0 and 2, with 1 being the 'norm'?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jpamental
Please view or discuss this issue at