Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [varfont] font-variation-settings value

From: Frederik Berlaen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 21:01:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
True, but at the end they all act like a 'slider' going from one end
to the other. The test app FontView does it nicely.

How would the value behave when its set as a percentage? (seems like
that is not yet implemented in the nightly build)
I understand `font-variation-settings` is the most low level setting,
closely mirroring what happens inside the font.
and I would not count of any app showing those ranges...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by typemytype
Please view or discuss this issue at