Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations] Allow percentages in animation-delay, relative to duration

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 22:54:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If interactive debugging is the use case, then developers can just use
 the browsers' animation debugging tools which provides a GUI to the
animations API.
(And don't misunderstand me, this isn't just stop energy, I _want_ to
add this feature, but I'd like to find use cases to justify the
implementation and testing cost first.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at