Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Add note for relationship between color property and color glyphs

From: Christoph Päper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 12:18:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Text color (and its opacity) should probably not affect PNGinOTF
glyphs (`CBDT` and Apple), but should it also not affect fonts with
`COLR` or `SVG ` tables? Should we solely rely on future explicit
[`CPAL`
control](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-fonts-4/#font-palette-control)?

#352 is somewhat related and I hope to see the issue on a WG agenda
soon.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Crissov
Please view or discuss this issue at