[csswg-drafts] [cssom][css-color] Color properties should use "used value" as "resolved value"

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 07:22:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
upsuper has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [cssom][css-color] Color properties should use "used value" as
"resolved value" ==
In the new CSS Color spec, computed value of `<color>` could be either
 a numeric color or `currentcolor` keyword. However, color properties
currently always return numeric color value, and web content may
depends on that behavior. I think we should probably make those
properties use "used value" as "resolved value" for
`getComputedStyle`.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/566 using your GitHub
account