Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] use an initial letter which has a descender in 3.6. Space Around Initial Letters

From: Dave Cramer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 03:47:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In this font, the capital "J" extends far below the alphabetic
baseline. I thought this would be a more realistic example than a
lowercase letter that also extended well below the baseline, as
lowercase letters are seldom used as initial letters. But as these
aren't technically descenders, I'll edit the text, and perhaps adding
a more explicit indication of the baseline would make the illustration
 more clear.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dauwhe
Please view or discuss this issue at