Re: [csswg-drafts] elementFromPoint and elementsFromPoint should not return an element inside a shadow tree

From: Ryosuke Niwa via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 04:07:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Another edge case to consider is when the hit testing results in a
`Text` node which is assigned to a slot.  I think we should return the
 slot when `elementFromPoint` is called from within the shadow tree
and the shadow host when it's called outside the shadow tree.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rniwa
Please view or discuss this issue at