Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Computed value of currentColor

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:07:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
WG was in favor of this, but wanted a better wording that could more
easily be reused across specs that have the same issue. That wording
should be anchored on definitions / alogrithms / rules / etc found in
level 3 of the color spec. If necessary (e.g. the wording we want is
in level 4 or not written yet) we can make errata to color 3.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/741#issuecomment-263948082