Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [varfont] Italic & Oblique benefit from not including a <number>

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 01:43:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I know of a case where reverse-obliqued text is typographically
valuable in some situations, but regularly-obliqued text is
typographically valuable in other situations, where both situations
use the same font. This would be a reason to allow the number.

I'd be interested to hear what other browsers have to say. (Does
Jonathan Kew have a GitHub account?) cc @SergeyMalkin @PeterCon

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at