Re: [csswg-drafts] Add 'prefers-reduced-motion' media feature

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:42:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't particularly like using "default" as a falsey value. It
doesn't *feel* falsey.  On the other hand, I can see why "none"
doesn't feel super appropriate here.

I'm okay with adding a new falsey value for the preference values,
tho. What about "no" or "unknown"? Both of these feel much falsier
than "default"  to me, and also seem like they might be usable in the
future for other MQs in a similar situation, where "0" or "none" don't
 quite mesh.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/586#issuecomment-262327733