[csswg-drafts] Pull Request: Optimize images

From: Kaelig Deloumeau-Prigent via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 16:47:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
kaelig has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Optimize images ==
I was browsing the source of this repository and noticed that images
could be optimized.

So I started optimizing images using
[ImageOptim](https://imageoptim.com/mac), and broke optimizations into
 small commits (one per spec), meaning it's easy to revert in case any
 of the optimizations caused regressions (unlikely).

The result: optimizing images saved more than 8 MB in total.

Note that some formats weren't optimized: SVG, Animated Gifs.

I hope this helps for users' loading performance as well as
potentially reducing the hosting bill.

See https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/740