Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Add auto value for text-decoration-skip:

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:54:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes. But in addition to the proposal, I think it should have normative
 text requires it to match a given value combination (presumably the
current default value `objects`), and only leave `ink` to be
impl-dependent.

Actually that makes me wonder whether we actually should have a
different property for ink-skip, rather than having it in the same
property as other values. And also as I said in #711, the ink-skip
should probably not inherit by default if we want it to apply on all
types of decoration line.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/727#issuecomment-261381752