Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] How replaced elements are handled when receiving a table-* display type

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 18:06:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Ok, so I've made the small editorial change for the author advisement.
 That last line is quite confusing since we're saying, actually we're
just going to set them to an inline or block, but then never get
around to describing those implications. My assumption is that fixup
and whitespace collapsing will work as normal following what is
specified, but the the layout of the box itself will be that of inline
 or block; is this correct?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at