Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ruby][css-inline][css-pseudo] Interaction of initial letter and ruby

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 17:11:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Resolved that we will make it explicitely undefined whether initial
letter applies to children of ruby base container boxes and of ruby
container boxes. Nobody things this is something we should/can solve,
but for now we'd rather leave the door open in case someone wants to
look into it.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/654#issuecomment-261007921