Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Different behavior on MediaList.appendMedium

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:32:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It seems Gecko compares before parsing, right?.

Browsers disagree on the details, so whichever we pick the others have
 to change. The spec as it is now makes sense to me. I suggest we
leave the spec as is and converge towards that. But if y'all prefer to
 converge towards something else I'm happy to change the spec to that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at