Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Ability to address actual physical size

From: Nick Sherman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:13:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Crissov All media formatting is physical, [even when it’s
screen-based](http://alistapart.com/column/responsive-typography-is-a-physical-discipline)
  :)

But I understand what you’re getting at. I think that is making it
more complicated than it needs to be though. The simplest way to solve
 this issue would be to just introduce a new set of bona fide physical
 units that correspond to actual physical size, and specify very
clearly in the spec that they _must_ be interpreted as such.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicksherman
Please view or discuss this issue at