Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Allow for paragraph-level line breaking

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 03:46:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'd like to take my comments above "prefer a separate property" part
back; i.e., I'm fine with a new value to `text-wrap`.

I see @litherum already expressed that either is fine with him,
@frivoal @astearns do you have preference?

I admit I had wrong understanding on how `text-wrap` is defined
currently, but now I understand it already behaves differently for
inline and block.

So the block-level `text-wrap` chose line breaker while inline-level
`text-wrap` turns on/off wrapping looks reasonable to me.

And given @astearns's suggestion above, keyword should be `multiline`
rather than `paragraph`? Or do we prefer even more generic name, such
as `smart` as suggested by @frivoal?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/672#issuecomment-260539708