Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] How replaced elements are handled when receiving a table-* display type

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 22:48:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As far as I can remember, I found out that in all browsers,
consecutive <input style="table-cell"> did form a single cell as if
table-cell never had been set on them. I didn't check whitespace
collapsing but I assume the same applies there.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/508#issuecomment-260488896