Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-logical-props][css-writing-modes] Specify relation of text-orientation with abstract-to-physical mapping

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 10:21:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Allow me to revise this again. By reading this again, it says the
value changes the used value of direction, so it looks to me that it
is correct to say "depends on direction" but not on text-orientation.
Does my reading look correct?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/691#issuecomment-259099430