Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Calculation of corner radii by margin-box and border-radius

From: Ting-Yu Lin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 02:58:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@astearns Yes. The links you provided explain the reason behind the
need of the cubic function. However I think it'll be good if the spec
could clarify the ratio under the case of negative margins as well as
the final corner radii cannot be less than 0 (since the border-radius
cannot be negative). For example, we could define `radio =
abs(border-radius/margin)` so that the cubic equation make sense.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by aethanyc
Please view or discuss this issue at