[csswg-drafts] Why was list-style: upper-greek removed?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 22:08:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
tabatkins has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Why was list-style: upper-greek removed? ==
*On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Athanasios Viennas
<aviennas@vtopia.gr> wrote:*
> Dear folks at w3c,
>
> I wonder what is the purpose of "removing" upper-greek value from
list-style-type property
(https://www.w3.org/wiki/CSS/Properties/list-style-type) between CSS1
and the modern versions. I honestly wonder who decided this and on
what requirement, have you estimated the impact on the WWW as a
community and the practical disabilities it has caused, and how about
the trend of web standards directing towards multilingualism.

> Can you please provide any pointers on the related minutes of the
meetings supporting the given decision.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/135 using your GitHub
account