Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Specifying changes to parameters for fallback fonts

From: Martin Dürst via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 06:53:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The only reason that I was able to think of for why we haven't thought
 of such a feature until now is that with low-resolution displays,
such adjustments din't work very well. But with today's
high-resolution screens, they are easily possible (and all the more
desirable).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by duerst
Please view or discuss this issue at