Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page-floats] [css-logical-properties] state of logical directions in relation to floats

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 15:07:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes on "A", except the first one should be for inline direction,
second for block. Reasoning: in Latin scripts (which we tend to favor
slightly when we have to make these sort of decisions), inline is
horizontal. In 2 part values where one is horizontal and the other
vertical, the horizontal always comes first.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at