Re: [csswg-drafts] Removed Overview.html to let Bikeshed be run automatically on the server (issue #213)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 00:48:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Some of the specs I edit were affected by this change. For the record,
 I am OK with it.

However, I know that some of the specs were intentionally kept that
way by their editor, and I am not sure it is appropriate to do this
change without the editor's consent. In particular, I know that
@dbaron did it intentionally. I don't know if that is still his
position, but it would be good to check.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/228#issuecomment-228227420
using your GitHub account