Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Should make it clear that static functions on CSS are Window-scoped

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:32:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
CSS is just a namespace object. There should be absolutely zero
difference between `window.CSS.foo()` and an alternative
`window.CSSFoo()`.  So we should be using the `relevant global object`
 for everything.

We probably want to attach to the document itself, so we actually want
 "this CSS interface's relevant global object's associated Document".

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/180#issuecomment-228174670