Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-round-display][motion-path] Integrate polar positioning of CSS Round Display to Motion Path

From: shans via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 07:44:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Looks like a clean merge.

I was wondering, based on figure 13, if it would be useful to allow
offset-anchor to vary depending on offset-path (i.e. allow figure 13
to be generated without having to specify a different offset-anchor
for each shape). This sounds hard, though.

For 'offset-rotation', I think that it's better to align with CSS3
values than maths (i.e. 0deg points north) but I don't feel strongly.

What's the issue that you'd like to discuss with regards to
'offset-position'?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by shans
Please view or discuss this issue at