Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid][css-align][css-inline] Which baseline to use as alignment baseline for grid container?

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 21:00:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Ah, you're asking for 'vertical-align: baseline', do we use
'first-baseline' or 'last-baseline'... since CSS2.1 is totally
inconsistent and picks first-baseline for inline-table and
last-baseline for inline-block. I'd say first-baseline, since that's
how the 'baseline' value of all the other alignment properties works.
But for sure this needs to be clarified in the definition of
'vertical-align'.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/195#issuecomment-227267956
using your GitHub account