[csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] Add middle and ideographic baselines

From: Nikos Andronikos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 14:41:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
nikosandronikos has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-inline-3] Add middle and ideographic baselines ==
* please tag the issue title with the spec's shortname, like
`[css-foo]`
* please link to the spec section you're talking about, or at least
the spec

The CSS definition for the
[dominant-baseline](https://www.w3.org/TR/css-inline-3/#propdef-dominant-baseline)
  property is missing the values **middle** and **ideographic** which
are needed by SVG 2 so that we can refer to the CSS definition.
Fantasai took an action to add these. We're planning to go to CR
really soon, could these be added within the next couple of weeks
please?

Sydney F2F discussion:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-fx/2016JanMar/0084.html
Search for:
> ACTION: fantasai add middle and ideographic baselines to
> dominant-baseline

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/201 using your GitHub
account