Re: [csswg-drafts] [css21] 9.4.3 Relative positioning(getComputedStyle does not handle over-constrained properties correctly)

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:29:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>From the context, I would suggest it is just about used value. I think
 if it is mentioning computed value, the phase "is computed to" is
generally used instead. Also it says "'xxx' is ignored", which may
indicate that it is simply not handled, rather than be computed to
something else.

Actually, it seems to me computing it to something else would still
make it hit the condition here, so treating it as a "used value" looks
 like the correct way.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/190#issuecomment-226259842