[csswg-drafts] [css-values] “When serializing…” should have a reference

From: Šime Vidas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 02:45:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
simevidas has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-values] “When serializing…” should have a reference ==
Today’s commits (e.g.
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/commit/1fed9d86a8eb9ad1670fb5c4cea0f7450bb70898)
 have added text about compatible and canonical units to [section
4.5](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-values/#compat) of CSS Values. I’m
trying to figure out what serialization means in this context, but I
wasn’t able to find an explanation in e.g. CSS Cascade. I think, it
would be useful if the word “serializing” linked to to the appropriate
 section (where this concept is specified).

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/179 using your GitHub
account