Re: [csswg-drafts] HTMLElement.prototype.offsetParent leaks a node inside a shadow tree

From: Hayato Ito via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 06:08:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Okay. We can fix this by using "unclosed node".

https://drafts.csswg.org/cssom-view/#dom-htmlelement-offsetparent
> Return the nearest ancestor element of the element for which at
least one of the following is true and terminate this algorithm if
such an ancestor is found:

This can be:

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hayatoito
Please view or discuss this issue at