Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing][css-multicol] taking into account column-gap in min-content inline size

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 07:36:57 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we've a similar issue on the [Grid Layout
spec](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid/#intrinsic-sizes):
> The max-content size of a grid container is the sum of the grid
container’s track sizes in the appropriate axis, when the grid is
sized under a max-content constraint.

> The min-content size of a grid container is the sum of the grid
container’s track sizes in the appropriate axis, when the grid is
sized under a min-content constraint.

I guess we should include the
[gutters](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid/#gutters) here too.

--