Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Target elements or target elements?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 23:21:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
A bit out of topic: using plural reminds me that it is possible that a
 page may actually want multiple targets, for example, in code
viewing, you may want to select several lines e.g. L5-L10. But I guess
 something like this is hard to spec given the current situation...

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/162#issuecomment-223451213