Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Target elements or target elements?

From: Domenic Denicola via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 23:08:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think it makes sense to refer to it in the plural in one
sentence, then singular in the next. Let's try:

"The fluffy descriptor matches Domenic's fluffy dogs. If Domenic's
dogs are shaved, then Domenic has no fluffy dog."

I guess this is technically true, but still pretty confusing...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by domenic
Please view or discuss this issue at