Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Possible reconsideration of CSS terminology in terms of design?

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 13:51:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
[CSS Multi-column Layout](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-multicol/) also
 uses the term 'gap' and that spec. is already widely implemented.
Also, 'gap' is easier understandable than 'gutter'. Last but not
least, it is shorter than 'gutter'.

So, while it may technically not be 100% correct, I think 'gap' should
 be kept for simplicity and consistency with other CSS modules, but I
don't have a strong feeling about that.

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at