Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] What to do if there's no valid fallback?

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 22:43:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree there should be a defined fallback and that black is the
obvious one. On balance, I like the opaque black better - if it is an
authoring mistake, it is easily spotted and corrected by them.
Invisible ink is just mysterious to the author trying to debug their
stylesheet..

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/349#issuecomment-235744331