[csswg-drafts] [css-inline-3] Behavior of initial letter property with 1st argument value set to [0, 1)

From: Jeremy <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 12:00:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
chenpighead has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-inline-3] Behavior of initial letter property with 1st
argument value set to [0,1) ==
Per https://drafts.csswg.org/css-inline/#sizing-drop-initials, it says
 the first argument (size of a initial letter) accepts non-negative
<number>. If I read correctly, it means setting initial-letter with
size [0, 1) is allowed. However, I wonder: (1) what is the use case
for setting initial-letter's size to less than 1? (2) what is the
expected behavior for setting initial-letter's size to 0?

Would it be better to specify that the first argument should be
"larger or equal to 1"?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/341 using your GitHub
account