Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Unnecessary comma in color()

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:33:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm very skeptical about the slash. It's completely different than
what any other color function is doing. Also we've seen in other
microsyntaxes that if something is separated by a slash, authors don't
 use it very much (e.g. `border-radius`, `background` shorthand). The
only exception is the `font` shorthand, because there it was common
practice before CSS to refer to [font-size]/[line-height] so it was
externally consistent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at