Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] Unnecessary comma in color()

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 23:57:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I sometimes do this sort of thing, for abs pos stuff like menus of
tool tips::

`background: rgba(255,255,255,0.95)`

That gives me a white background with just enough translucency to tell
 that there is stuff behind it, without interfering too much with the
readability of the text in front of it.

Might I not want to set a lower alpha opacity to the color for a color
 space that tended to blow out the lighter colors, so that I could
still see some lighter gray patterns through it? If so, then I'd want
the alpha associated with the color space.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at