[csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Missing bit in rules for text-spacing: trim-adjacent

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:20:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-text-4] Missing bit in rules for text-spacing: trim-adjacent
==
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-4/#fullwidth-collapsing states when
you should set a character to half-width or 3/4 width based on the
previous/next character.

This would be correct, but only if we only consider the previous/next
characters within the same line, but that's not specified. The
ambiguity may lead some to think that we should consider the
previous/next character in block, and that would be wrong.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/330 using your GitHub
account