[csswg-drafts] [css-device-adapt] Add motivating scenarios that the features are intended to enable

From: Matt Rakow via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 20:31:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
ChumpChief has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-device-adapt] Add motivating scenarios that the features are
intended to enable ==
Spec link: http://www.w3.org/TR/css-device-adapt/

Currently the spec doesn't cover target author scenarios that the
features intend to enable, or code samples for those scenarios.  There
 seemed to be general agreement in issue #258 that we should drive
clarity on the scenarios we intend to support and see if that affords
us alternative syntax options.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/326 using your GitHub
account