Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-device-adapt] @viewport is preloader-hostile

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 03:03:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I'm in favor of standardizing -ms-content-zooming: none;. I agree
there is a clear need and it doesn't have the preload problems of the
rest of @viewport.

How is this different from using `touch-action`?  Chromium has long
supported `html { touch-action: pan-x pan-x; }`. as a declarative way
of disabling zooming on the whole page without disabling any other
touch gestures.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at